Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day Six: AAAACCKKKKKK, VACATION'S SLIPPING AWAY!

It's cold and raining, and it's Thursday. I was confused this morning because even though I've kept very close track on the day of the week, it still seemed too far along, like, "THURSDAY ALREADY??" Dobro didn't care, though, he was just happy to be in the bed on fleece blankets.




I took McCartney the cat to the vet for an old man check-up and shots, and brought Dobro along for the ride. Learn from my mistake: old cardboard pet carriers on damp days get warped and soft and will not hold an unwilling cat! The wire rabbit carrier held him, though. He was pissed, but observing Dobro's joy in the van, he got used to the idea.




There was a big pretty girl at the office but I could only take a long-distance shot out of respect for McCartney.







 Did you know that cats can be farters just as some dogs are? "Tooters" was the word I believe the vet used. Except for tooting and tooth tartar, McCartney is totally tip-top! I apologize for the alliteration. 




 Dobro was so good waiting. He really likes going there because he knows that he's among friends. 




 Once back home, McCartney was happy to take off, while Dobro and I decided to take a nap. Gotta love vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment